Prompt: Describe a real-life situation in which jealousy negatively affected a relationship you experienced.

 Prompt Response: A time when jealousy negatively affected a relationship was when my brother tried to steal my laptop. He kept on trying to take it when I was using it, and I ended up lashing out and giving him a black eye. We didn't talk in full sentences for almost a year after that, which is mostly due to my being one and a half years old, and it was just a toy laptop.

Summary: We read about "The Jealous Father"

Reflection: I learned about native american folktales and that they are quite fascinating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: As you gathered sources, you were expected to find multiple perspectives on your topic. What differences did you notice between your sources? Explain how these differences helped you better understand the complexity of your issue.