Prompt: As we think about our upcoming Vocabulary Monday, tell me what is your favorite word RIGHT NOW? Why is it your faovorite word and how often do you use it?

 Prompt: My favorite word is celibate and I am using it constantly. It is very trendy for the youth of today and is applicable to almost everything. I use it to describe a large variety of things such as holy knights and the common monk. This word is so widely applicable a consistent and important part of my vocab. 

Summary: We worked on our projects which are due Monday before class.

Reflection: I don't like presenting these projects it feels embarrassing for no reason.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: As you gathered sources, you were expected to find multiple perspectives on your topic. What differences did you notice between your sources? Explain how these differences helped you better understand the complexity of your issue.